The College of Dean is an advisory body of the Dean of the Faculty. The members of the College are according to art. 14, paragraph. 10 Statute of the Faculty of International Relations of the University of Economics in Bratislava the Dean, vice-deans, secretary of the Faculty, the head of departments, the chairman of the Academic Senate FIR UE, representative of the unions, representative of the student Parliament of the FIR UE and others as decided by the Dean.
The members of the College of the Dean of FMV EU in Bratislava are:
- PhDr. Rudolf KUCHARČÍK, PhD.
- Dr.h.c. Prof. Dipl. Ing. Ľudmila LIPKOVÁ, CSc.
1st Vice-Dean and Vice-Dean for Research and Doctoral Studies, Head of the Department of International Economic Relations and Economic Diplomacy
- Mgr. Tetyana ZUBRO, PhD.
Vice-Dean for Education
- Dipl. Ing. Kristína BACULÁKOVÁ, PhD.
Vice-Dean for International Relations
- Mgr. Samuel GODA, PhD.
Vice-Dean for Development
- Dipl. Ing. Emília NOVÁKOVÁ
- Assoc. Prof. Dipl. Ing. Martin Grešš, PhD.
Chairman of the Academic Senate
- Assoc. Prof. PhDr. Ľubomír ČECH, CSc. mim. prof.
Head of the Department of International Political Relations
- Prof. JUDr. Stanislav MRÁZ, CSc.
Head of the Department of International Law
- Dipl Ing. Leonid RANETA, PhD.
- Bc. Gabriela ŠUJANSKÁ
Representative of the Student Parliament of the FMV EU